We are excited to announce the 2nd annual Live Grit Spring Camp! Come swim, bike and run with us on portions of the beautiful and challenging Ironman and 70.3 Wisconsin courses in Madison. Whether you are training for a short or long course race this year, or just looking for a fun weekend adventure, this camp is the perfect pre-season opportunity for you to take your fitness to the next level! Our coaches will offer an array of group workouts and instructional sessions throughout the weekend focusing on speed, endurance and technical skills. Register soon to ensure your spot, as we do expect the camp to sell out!
When: Friday, May 3rd at 5PM through Sunday, May 5th at 12PM
Where: Madison, Wisconsin
Camp Registration Fee:
- Single occupancy: $705 (Members $655)
- Double occupancy: $565 (Members $515)
- If you register for single occupancy without a roommate, we will do our best to match you with a roommate on a first come, first serve basis. If we are not able to find you a roommate, you will be responsible for the difference in single and double occupancy cost.
- If you are registering with a roommate, please put their name in the notes upon checkout.
What is included in the camp registration fee?
- Fun-filled weekend training and exploring the Ironman Wisconsin and 70.3 Wisconsin courses
- Coach led workouts and instructional clinics, including an indoor swim workout at a local pool
- Access to USAT-certified coaches throughout the weekend
- Hotel room at the Clarion Suites (free breakfast)
- Team dinner on Friday evening
- Team lunch on Saturday
- Snacks, drinks and supplies
- Live Grit hat
What is not included in the camp registration fee?
- Team dinner on Saturday evening
Tentative Weekend Schedule (subject to change)
- Long run exploring Madison
- Team dinner at hotel
- Breakfast at hotel
- 25 to 56 mile group bike ride on the IM Madison Course
- Short transition run
- Team lunch and rest time
- Educational clinic
- Team dinner in downtown Madison
- Breakfast at hotel
- Group swim workout
- Camp close
- $100 cancellation fee if cancelled by March 1st
- Cancellation fee of $300 if cancelled after April 1st