Do you want to take your training and racing to the next level?
Do you want to improve faster and have more fun with your workouts?
Do you want a coach who can help guide you every step of the way?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then personal coaching is for you! With Live Grit’s personal coaching, you will have the opportunity to work 1:1 with USAT certified coach Jim Levesque. Jim has been involved in triathlon for over a decade and has helped numerous athletes achieve their goals at distances ranging from 5K through full ironman.
Benefits of personal coaching:
- A fully customized training plan that will fit into the framework of your everyday life, reduce your chances of injury, help you achieve your goals, and have a whole lot of fun!
- Daily training plan that includes swim, bike, run, strength and cross training workouts delivered to you via Training Peaks
- Analysis of key performance metrics and what they mean for you
- Initial consultation as well as up to 2 strategy meetings per month
- Race day preparation and advice
- Goal setting
- Nutrition advice
- Form and gate analysis
- Gear advice
- Unlimited questions via phone, email and training peaks
Cost of personal coaching:
- Triathlon coaching: $250 per month*
- Single sport coaching: $150 per month*
- One-time start-up fee: $150
*Save $50 per month with a 12-month commitment
12 month commitment:
- $200 per month for triathlon coaching, $100 per month for single sport
- A cancellation fee of $50 per remaining month of contract will be automatically charged to the athletes if terminating contract early
- If the athlete is injured, this contract can be paused for up to 3-months. Live Grit must be notified in writing of the injury.
- By purchasing this service, the athlete agrees to all the terms and conditions listed above.